Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halfway though the holidays...

Hi Rm 22,
I hope that you are all having safe and enjoyable holidays. What interesting things have you got up to? I am hoping that some of you are making some time to keep up the excellent writing that was happening in class last term!
I had a great time in Auckland getting to feel a part of the Rugby World Cup fever and spent the weekend in Akaroa where I bumped into Kobe and his family:-) Tomorrow I head away to the beach for 7 days. I hope that like me, you are all enjoying getting to read lots of books. Remember to take a photo of you reading a book in an interesting place for our prize draw on the first day back.
I'm looking forward to the rugby semi-final tonight (although I'm feeling a bit nervous too!). Maybe some of you will be allowed to stay up late to watch this game.
Go the All Blacks and see you all back at school in a week and a bit.
Ms Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment