Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Containers for making butter - Tuesday

Hi Room 22,
I hope that you are enjoying the start of your weekend. It was great to watch the All Blacks win last night - it was hard to keep track of all the tries that they scored!

I am in the middle of marking your Home Learning and I am very impressed with the effort that some people have put into it. Mathew drew two excellent cartoon strips as a way of showing he understood his spelling words and Misty and Natasha both produced excellent booklets on the English and French rugby teams! I know that some of you are going to hand in your Home Learning on Monday so I look forward to more excellent work then:-)

I just wanted to remind you that you will need a container to make butter in for Tuesday - it might be a small cream bottle or a 1L milk bottle or a jam or sauce jar - just something that is not too big and is easy to shake (for quite a long period of time!). If any of you have an electric frying pan that we could use on Tuesday that would also be very helpful (I have one and I am going to see whether Ms Mumm has one that she can bring too).


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and be ready for a book-club style sharing time next week - you will need to be able to talk about one of the books that you are reading at the moment and why you are enjoying it (I will be telling you about the Hunger Games series that I am LOVING at the moment!).

I have encountered a couple of 'alot's in the home learing I have marked!!!! And another cartoon about its vs it's - because I have noticed this mistake too! And another one about their/they're/there - there seem to have been a few confusions about this one too!





See you Monday,

Ms Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment