Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It must be almost time for the holidays...


I think I have told you all before that I know that it must be time for the school holidays when the pile of books beside my bed gets huge. Well right now, the pile of books is so big I am afraid that I might get attacked by them all in the night. The books demanding that I make time to read them before they hold me captive and don't let me leave my room until I have read them!
Do you have any books that you are looking forward to reading in the holidays? It would be great if over the holidays you used the blog to share book recommendations with each other. I am reading 'Hugo Cabret' at the moment and if someone is very lucky I might lend it to them over the holidays to read. BUT you will have to be someone who can promise me that you will take very good care of the book.
Ms Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment