Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Imagine....

One of our Early Canterbury activities was to imagine how we would feel if we got home from school and found someone at our house who said that they now owned our house and the land. Here is my reflection on this scenario:

Last night I started to cry. Why? Because same people told us it was their land. I had lots of old memories of our home like...How it kept me safe in the EARTHQUAKE! To keep me safe and warm in bed. I was very angry at them so I tried ringing the police but they were the police! They had to kill us so that they had food! So that was the end of the Kingbury family.

No comments:

Post a Comment