Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Monday, June 27, 2011

Everything is possible...

Niko has been telling me for a few weeks that I MUST check out the video called 'Everything is possible (New Version)'. I have just watched it and it shows some incredible talents that people perform. I was especially impressed with the soccer & basket ball skills and the rubber dancing guy. Watch for yourself and see which ones most impress you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CVMqTPlYZ8
It also reminded me that we are going to start offering 'cup stacking' as a game that you can practise at lunchtime and then start competing against each other. Miss Smith-Palmer has given me a set to take home and practise with (I am rather afraid of my lack of skills) and she is planning to come in an teach anyone who is interested during wet lunchtimes. Check out the boy who can do it in this video.
See you in the morning,
Ms Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment