Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday greeting

Hi Room 22,
I have just spent a few hours at school getting ready for school to open on Monday. Everything is tidied up and you will be pleased to know that the 'space' area is all intact and Wayside School is sitting by my chair ready to read to you at 9am on Monday.
If you would like to collect your bags and other items you can come in to school today before 3pm to collect them. Pop in to the office and someone will unlock the area for you.

On Monday remember to bring the following:
- water bottle with water in it (we can't drink the water at school at the moment)
- sanitiser (if you would like your own supply to use)
- warm clothes (the heaters should be working but it's good to be prepared just in case)

I can't wait to see you all on Monday. Some parcels from Book Depository arrived for me yesterday so I will be able to share these new books/activities on Monday (and we can start to use them).

Take care and please let me know if there is any assistance that I can provide regarding your post-EQ circumstances.

Ms Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment