Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome to our classroom blog

Wednesday 15 June

Hi Room 22,

I have decided to start up our classroom blog site early so that I can keep in touch with you while we are off school because of the earthquake.

Firstly, well done for the brave way you all responded to the earthquakes on Monday. I am sure that I could send you anywhere in the world as 'experts' who could share your knowledge of how to deal with an earthquake situation. I was incredibly proud of the way you looked after each other. You once again proved to me why I think you're the best class at BAS!

I hope that you and your families are safe and keeping warm. Please let me know if your family needs any assistance with cleaning up/accomodation etc.

I am not sure when we will be back at school as we are waiting for the structural engineers to check the buildings to make sure they are safe. Keep looking at the Banks Avenue school website to find out more information. I will certainly let you know when I find out more info.

I have put up some learning activities on this blogsite that you might like to work on over the next few days if you have access to the internet. I am at the South Library at the moment and have just marked a very impressive collection of book reviews from the class. I will have to find a place in the school where we can share these!

If you would like any feedback on any of your work email it to bethwatson25@gmail.com. I can load it on to the blog for you or just give you feedback.

Take care,
Ms Watson

1 comment: