Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kindness during the earthquake

This morning I received this e-mail from Misty:

Dear Miss Watson
I would like you to know that Tom and Elena were very kind to me when the earthquake struck.
From Misty


Once again each one of you proved to me during the earthquake what wonderfully kind and caring people you are. Well done. I am very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment