Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Land Report Announcement

Hi Room 22,
I know that today is a hard day for a lot of your families.
Please let me know if there is anything that I can do over the following days, weeks, months to support you and your family.
Feel free to pop in for a chat or give me a ring if you have any concerns.
It is great to see some people using our 'wall' to post messages about their families.
Well done for a fantastic day of class work - I am so incredibly proud of the effort you are putting into your work and into meeting your individual goals!
See you in the morning and know that I am thinking of you,
Ms Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment