Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Mother Who Only Loves One Child

Hi everyone,our names are Maddie, Angelica, Isabella and Kiranjeet. We are going to write down our camp play for all of you. People found this funny and we hope you do too.

The characters are MOTHER, VICTORIA, CATRINA, LUCY(ONLY LOVED ONE).

Scene: children doing homework, mother dusting house (giving answers to her favourite child as well)

Mum, can you help me?
No Victoria.
Why?
Because I don't like you.
Oh.
(Kids continue homework)
Mum theres this really cool place cal...
I don't care.
But...
Go to time out, we don't talk about butts in my house!
Fine.
Mum, can I have an IPOD TOUCH, a laptop and an IPHONE 4?
Sure darling. Why don't you go get yourself a nice outfit too? Here's some money.
Thanks mum!
Mum, why do you only love one of us?
I don't, I love all of you but I only like Lucy.
Why?
You ask a lot of questions. Oh and because Lucy isn't adopted.
Geez! so thats why....umm I might not say that.
What?
Nothing.
TELL ME!
NO! NO! NO! NO!
Mum, can I come out of time out now?
No. Well sure... I guess just don't talk about butts anymore.
I wont and are we adopted?
Yes.
Where are we from?
I don't know. I found two baskets with babies in them on the doorstep and I acted like a mother to them to stop them from crying but they didn't.
Sorry about that.
You should be.
Oh.
Mum I'm home and look at what I got!
You look a little bit messy.
Yeah well I went to Westfield but there were too many people so I went to Northlands but there were too many people still so I went to the palms.
You do know that the palms is closed due to earthquake damage... right?
Oh so thats why I was the only one there...
Do have any leftover money?
Let me see........ (15 minutes later) yes I have one hundred and fifty dollars.
(Victoria comes in)
Mum I'm really sorry and yeah but I was just upset and confused but I'm really sorry.
You should be now take this money and do the groceries and feed the animals.
Catrina?
Yes?
Go do the dishes and tidy your room.
What can I do?
Nothing..
Thank you MAMA!

I would like to thank all those people who read this and I would really like it if you could post a comment and tell me what you think and how we could have improved.Thanks to you all.

Maddie, Angelica, Kiranjeet, Isabella.






No comments:

Post a Comment