Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Hi Room 22,
Well done for a fantastic term, despite all the challenges we faced. It's crazy to think that school camp was at the start of this term (it seems such a long time ago!). Thank you for all the hard work, deep thinking and positive attitudes that you showed.
Enjoy your holidays with your families. I fly to Thailand very early on Tuesday morning so I have a looooong list of things I need to pack and I am starting to worry that it might not all fit in my bag. I am trekking for a few days in the jungle so I need to be able to make sure that I don't take too much! I'm not sure whether you know much about Thailand so I have included a map. I fly into Bangkok which is the capital city. The next day I fly up to Chiang Rai at the very top of the country. I am spending a week between Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai. Then I fly back to Bangkok and have a couple of days there to visit the temples and markets before coming home. It is about 30 degrees each day at the moment and it is the wet season so it rains a lot of the time. I will make sure I take some photos to share with you when I get back.

I look forward to seeing you all on the first day of Term 3 and sharing our holiday stories. I hope that Neo, Paris and Orlando also enjoy their holidays!
Ms Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment