Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tabs on the Website

I am going to start posting things under the subject tabs on our blogsite. I have just copied and pasted the Science Fiction stories onto the Literacy tab. Click on it and you will be able to read these stories.
If you would like your story added to this tab, e-mail it to me and I will upload it.
Ms Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment