Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Monday, July 18, 2011

Jackson's Holiday


Morning Rm 22,
Jackson has just posted on our Wallwisher. He is in Switzerland at the moment and about to go up Jungfrau, one of the highest summits in the Swiss Alps. If you click on this link you can read about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungfrau
He has set up his own wall and would love to hear from people in the class. Once Jackson sends me the link to his wall I will post it on the blog for you to access.
Have a great day - I'm about to pack my bags as this time tomorrow I will be in Melbourne on my way to Thailand.
Ms Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment