Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Monday, August 15, 2011

Big Snow Flakes Falling

Well it's starting to get dark and I'm watching big snowflakes falling outside in my garden. Maddie e-mailed me to say that she had been out in the snow but that it was too windy to make any snowmen. I had a similar experience. Angelica was planning on going to the golf course next to her house to play in the snow. Josh said that it was snowing in Kaiapoi and that he had set his SRL goals for the week which is very impressive!
I don't know whether school will be open tomorrow but will post on the blog as soon as I hear anything. It might be like this morning where I don't know until the morning.
I hope that you are all keeping warm and finding things to do. I have made a pumpkin and lentil curry for dinner and have started The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (yes Niko and Thomas - I am ready to discuss it when you both finish the book too!).
Have a good night,
Ms Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment