Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Monday, August 15, 2011

SNOW DAY

Hi Rm 22,
I'm sure you know by now, but just letting you know that there is no school today because of the snow.
I will let you know as soon as I know about school tomorrow.
Stay warm and see what creative things you can make in the snow! And, if you are a Self Regulated Learner, feel free to get started on your work for the week (although you don't have to as I'm sure the snow is much more exciting!).
Time for hot porridge with cream and a cup of Milo for me:-)
Ms Watson
AND... if you have any great snow photos that you would like to send through. E-mail me them at bethwatson25@gmail.com and I will upload them to our blog so the class can see what you're getting up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment