Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ways of looking poems - Isabella

The snow that covers
my garden
looks like
a cold smooth blanket
cooling it for springtime.

My messy bed
in the morning
looks like
a rubbish bin
that needs sorting out.

The stars in
the night sky
look like
dots of yellow sparks
glowing on me.

My mum's cooking
on my plate
looks like
mountains and trees
waiting for me to crunch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment