Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Waiting for snow...

Hi Room 22,
I hope that you are all keeping warm and have stocked up on food/warm things ready for the snow that they are predicting. I can across this Calvin and Hobbes cartoon which seems to show exactly what I have been doing all day!

It was great to watch the netball teams play at Hagley after school on Friday. Although neither team won, it was great to see the teamwork and skill development of all the players. I'll try and get back for one more game before the end of the season!
I visited my grandad in Akaroa this weekend and got to see lots of lambs. I even got to hold one that was born on Friday night. We had to help move the ewes (mother sheep) and lambs down to lower ground so that they have shelter from the snow when it comes.
I'm not sure whether school will be open or not tomorrow. We'll just have to wait and see how much snow arrives. But, I will post on the blog when I do know.
Have a great afternoon, it's a great day for doing some baking, playing games or reading books.
Ms Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment