Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ways of Seeing Poems - Mathew

The snow that
covers our garden
looks like
the garden has fallen asleep
in a blanket.

My mum's cooking
on my plate
looks like
a monster has vomited
on my plate.

My messy bed
in the morning
looks like
a deep dark cave
that has monsters.

The eggs on my plate
that mum cooked
look like
my dad's mad,
crazy eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment