Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Monday, August 29, 2011

Sailing - Misty's Early Canterbury Poem

Misty wrote a great poem about the journey out to New Zealand. I like the way she thought of some excellent adjectives to describe the setting.

Sailing

My cabin is dusty.
My cabin is crowded.
I see dolphins and fish,
swimming around.
Up the ladders the sailors go.
Hanging the sails, off we go!

The wind howls all night.
Thunder and lightening gives me a fright!
I feel blue.
What can I do?

"LAND HO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment