Welcome. This blogsite is a place to share and extend the learning that is happening in Rm 22. It is a place for the sharing of student work, links to sites that might help you with your homework or build on things we discuss at school. There is a message board where you can communicate with the rest of the class: http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/banksaveroom22. Enjoy exploring the site and e-mail me anything you would like to share on the blog:-) Ms Watson

Sunday, August 7, 2011

RECORDERS for MONDAY!


Hi Room 22,
I hope that you have had a great weekend and that all the sports games went well. I had a lovely weekend at Maruia Springs and it was snowing on the Lewis Pass when I drove home today.
I just wanted to remind you that you need to bring your recorders tomorrow so that you are ready for recorder with Ms Savage. Remember to name your recorder so that it doesn't get mixed up.
See you in the morning,
Ms Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment